It will explain:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the site, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data;
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information; and
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
The Website and its Content is owned by Evolutionary Herbalism LLC (“Company,” “we,” or “us”). The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our Website. We are the entity responsible for the:
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
THE TYPE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
In the course of operating the Websites and/or interacting with you, we will collect (and/or receive) the following types of personal data.
- Personal Information.
When you sign up to receive any of our newsletters, respond to a survey, register for an event or class, or purchase any product or service, you may be required to provide us with personal information about yourself, such as your name, address, email address, and phone number. You may also offer or provide a comment, photo, image, or video while interacting with this site. All information we collect and/or receive under this section is collectively called “Personal Information.”
- Order Information.
When you place an Order, you must provide us with certain information about the products and services you are seeking to purchase. Such information is collectively called the “Order Information.”
- Billing Information.
- Other Information.
In addition to the information described above, we may collect additional information (collectively, the “Other Information”). This information may include information gathered:
- From surveys you participate in;
- From the activities on this site including, but not limited to, IP Information, browser type, the pages you’ve visited—with the date and time, and device information;
- From log data, cookies, and similar technology;
- From third-party analytics; and
- From other sources like social media.
In some instances, where applicable, we will let you know whether and why we request certain types of personal information and the consequences of failing to provide it. In some cases, if you do not provide the requested personal information, you may not be able to benefit from some of the services we provide if that information is necessary or legally required.
We do not use our services to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at [email protected] We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To ensure the security of our services
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
If you are a resident of the European Union, we can process the personal information we have for the above purposes if:
- You have given us consent to the use of your perusal information,
- We need the information to provide a good or service you have requested,
- You have made an inquiry and we need the information to respond to you,
- We have a legal obligation to use your personal information.
HOW WE PROTECT VISITOR INFORMATION
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. Additionally, we observe the following practices:
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
This website has an anti-spam policy and provides you with the ability to opt-out of any communication by selecting the unsubscribe link at the bottom of all emails. We are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. This act is a law that sets forth the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to stop emails from being sent to them and explains the penalties for violations.
On this site, emails are collected to:
- Share information, answer questions and inquiries, and respond to requests;
- Process orders and send information about new services or products; and
- Tell clients and mailing list subscribers about services and information they have expressed information in by subscribing.
Because we value privacy and integrity, we comply with the CANSPAM, and:
- Do not use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses;
- Identify messages that are advertisements in a reasonable way;
- Include the physical address of this firm;
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used;
- Honor your decisions to opt-out or unsubscribe quickly; and
- Allow users to unsubscribe or opt out of services by clicking a link at the bottom of each email or uninstalling applications.
We will use the information you provide to answer and respond to requests you make. We will not share your information with third parties, other than as necessary to fulfill your requests, e.g., to ship an order.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Finally, we have a few trusted third-party companies that we use to ensure that you receive excellent service. We require these third parties to maintain privacy and security standards as well. These third parties provide services that help us with hosting, maintenance, billing, customer relations, database storage, management, direct marketing campaigns, and performance monitoring. Additionally, some third parties may be used for the purpose of understanding our visitors’ interests and patters.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Personal Information Connect from Connected Social Media Accounts
This site may allow you to connect a Facebook, twitter, or Instagram page or profile to your comments or replies. In such instances, we may collect your profile image, display name, username / page ID, and other social insights and demographic data.
CORRECTING OR UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email at [email protected]:
- See what data we have about you, if any;
- Change/correct any data we have about you;
- Ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists,
- Request the deletion of any data we have about you; or
- Express any concerns you have about our use of your data.
In some limited jurisdictions, you also have the right to data portability—the ability to obtain the information we have on you and transfer that information to another company of your choice. You may also have the ability to lodge a complaint about the way we handle your data to competent supervisor authority.
The personal information and data we receive from you will be retained only for as long as necessary to carry out the purposes specified when the information was obtained or as long as is necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
We take your security seriously. When you submit sensitive information directly to us via the website or in person, your information is protected both online and off line. Our third-party billing services encrypt your information in a secure way. Also, offline, only employees who need the information to perform a specific task are given access to personally identifiable information.
Additionally, in order to be in line with the Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur, we will notify the users via email and provide onsite notifications within 7 business days.
Furthermore, in compliance to the EU’s General Data Protection Regulations, in the case of a personal data breach, we as the controller of data, will notify the proper supervisory authority regarding the breach within 72 hours of becoming aware of the breach. Our notification will include information about how the breach occurred and the actions we will be taking to comply.
All notices provided will be made clearly available to you via email or conspicuously on our site in the most expedient way considering law enforcement needs and our internal investigative needs.
Please understand that there are no perfect security measures. It is impossible to guarantee that your information will not be accessed, viewed, disclosed, or destroyed if our company becomes victim to a breach. However, we will do all that we can to secure the information we have about you and guard against such incidences.
Is based in the United States. Any personal information that is collected may be transferred to an affiliate, partner or provider that is located here in the United States and beyond. You agree to allow us to transfer your information in this manner.
DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE
We do not monitor, recognize, or honor any behavioral advertising opt-out or do not track mechanisms, including general web browser “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals.
To use certain features of the Website or its Content, you may need a username and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password, and you are responsible for all activities, whether by you or by others, that occur under your username or password and within your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized or improper use of your username or password or any other breach of security. To help protect against unauthorized or improper use, make sure that you log out at the end of each session requiring your username and password. It is your responsibility to protect your own username and password from disclosure to others. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your username, password or account information. If you share your username or password with others, they may be able to obtain access to your personal information at your own risk.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware that they should read the privacy statements for any other sites that may collect personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
UPDATES & CONTACT